Friday, May 25, 2007

Best hosting site I have used in a long time

Are you looking out for a hosting company to host your website? Well your search ends here! I just signed up with AwareINDIA for my web hosting needs and let me tell you, they're quite different from the rest. They don't just host your website but they even offer truckloads of downloadable material (like f.ree templates, ebooks, software, scripts, website building tools, etc) to ensure your website success.

Their Exclusive Download Library is normally priced at $37 / month (or a one time fee of $497). However, they're doing some test marketing where they're giving it for f.r.e.e! At last count, they had over $5220 worth of products! I'm not sure how long they'll keep this offer open so if you're in a hurry, just hop over to:

Click here for more details

Just for about a couple of dollars, they're giving 1.2 Gb of web space and 20Gb of data transfer a month and 3 additional websites (and of course all the products in their Download Library).

What's more, they're the only host I've seen who offer up to 200% money back guarantee for their uptime! This is in addition to their "100% no questions asked money back guarantee".

If you already have a website hosted elsewhere but are not happy with it (or they're too expensive), there is something special for you too! Currently they're offering a "f.ree website transfer" promotion where they'll actually help you all the way in moving your content to their server. I've seen hosts actually charge over $300 (sometimes it gets quite messy if you don't know how) for this service alone. Do check them out!

More details here

See you soon,
Angelo.

PS: I'm recommending them as I'm an actual user of their services.

PSS: F.R.E.E life time access to the Exclusive Download Library is only a limited time offer and I'm not sure it'll be there by the time you visit them, so don't put this off for later. Check it out, now!

No comments: